I need Help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need Help.

Post  AlphaZoneR on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 pm

So every time I click start on my patch , nothing happens...NO LOGS , no nothing . It just crashes.. I can run other server , official flyff so i dont think that my problem is with my computer.I m an experienced flyff player , so this is not just a minor error...

AlphaZoneR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need Help.

Post  Sparky on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 am

AlphaZoneR wrote:So every time I click start on my patch , nothing happens...NO LOGS , no nothing . It just crashes.. I can run other server , official flyff so i dont think that my problem is with my computer.I m an experienced flyff player , so this is not just a minor error...

How did you install the game?
Sparky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MrDarkoy on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:07 pm

You should try reinstalling the client..
MrDarkoy

Location : Currently at United Kingdom comin back to Phil. soon..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AlphaZoneR on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 am

Sorry for late responde. Umm i have tried not only with 1 client . i tried like 5 or more flyff clients , but none of them works.. Other pservers are working nais.

AlphaZoneR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparky on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:37 am

AlphaZoneR wrote:Sorry for late responde. Umm i have tried not only with 1 client . i tried like 5 or more flyff clients , but none of them works.. Other pservers are working nais.

try to down load the grouchy client of the vanity client is not working for you but i bet it will. Then extract it to a folder then down load the vanity patcher. After Downloading it extract/unzipped it to the folder where the client of grouchy or vanity is. Then patch the game by clicking the "vFlyff" which you will see on the folder.

Good Luck and have fun Wink don't ever forget to VOTE for some awesome prizes Wink
Sparky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GM!!!! PLease Help!!!

Post  gavinjosh11 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 am

GM When I download the patch with Gpotato Client Nothing Happens Help Please ty.
My internet is slow please help
Please post Fixed Patcher to connect with gPotato Client

gavinjosh11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sky on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:48 am

AlphaZoneR wrote:So every time I click start on my patch , nothing happens...NO LOGS , no nothing . It just crashes.. I can run other server , official flyff so i dont think that my problem is with my computer.I m an experienced flyff player , so this is not just a minor error...

see how to install the vanity site Flyff
vflyff.us/website/gameguide.php

Step 1 : Download Full Client Here & Patcher Here
Step 2 : After downloading those two files, Extract the client on any folder you want then extract the patcher on your client folder.
Step 3 : Open vFlyFF.exe and start patching to update your client, Then click Start.

Reminders!
-Do not change anything on World Folder if you don't want to experience disconnections and other technical issues.
sky

View user profile http://flyforfun-ajuda.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum