Christian Perez GM or GS GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Perez GM or GS GM Application

Post  LaffyTaffy on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Name: Christian Perez

Xat Name: Christian

IGN: SuckToBeMe, SweetCandy, LaffyTaffy, SuckMyLegos, PowerpuffGurlz,And More

Flyff Experience as a player: I Been Playing Privates Server For a Long Time But Then I Found Vanity Flyff SO I started Playing this server then i liked it so i DONATED to keep this server Happy And Alive For All Vanity Players To Have Fun With there Cyber Friends or Friends from Next Door. I Love Playing Vanity Flyff Because when i get Home From Work i get Tired And I Play Vanity Flyff and Enjoy Playing With my Friends That I Made. Love u ALL ;D.

Flyff Experience as a GM:I Been a Gm Several Times already. First I MADE my Own Server Then I Join my Friends Server. Then I Join FFD. Then i just Become Normal Player Since Today. I am Aware of All Commands and Professional On It I Know when to use them and when not to use them.

Hours online per day:Monday To Friday 3:30-11:00pm
Saturday to Sunday 6:00am - 11:00pm

Personal information: I Am A Mexican White Italian German Mix Male That Leaves With his Friends And Enjoy Life. I Work as a Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic so i come home and i am tired all the time. But that Dosent Let me Down From Playing Vanity Flyff Best Private Server That I Ever Played Because I DONATED the First 5 TIMES in 2 MONTHS Periods Very Happy but i will Donate More To make This Server Expand And Make Vanity Server The Number 1 Server To Play in The Whole Word.

Thx For Readying My Application Very Happy

LaffyTaffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top